Thursday 14 July 2016

FM Trader Scammed My Account to Almost Zero Balance Pending Withdrawal



This is a WARNiING !!!!!!!! to everybody to stay away from SCAMMER FM TRADER. On June 7,206,I pending processing of withdrawal of profits of $ 2000.00 CAD from the winning trades of $4 026.00.through i follow social trading. FM TRADER told me that I would be contacted by Senior Broker Adams Stefan about the withdrawal.He indeed gave me a call and asked my permission for remote desktop online access"anydesk" program on the guise of further teaching me more strategies.Since I know nothing about Binary Options and it was part of a guaranteeing educational program " that Senior Broker would guide their clients until becoming successful "when I got convinced to open an account and they always told me that they want their trader to become 'successful" I allowed him and it was the only way to learn and get hands on training.When I saw the trades he instructed me to place had caused loses,I told him to stop everything but he did not stop using the mouse he was in control and,without my consent he continued and put quite a huge chunk of amount that wiped out my account.On the guise of recovering my loses, he was saying I needed to put additional $ 6000.00,which I refused and he himself tried to withdraw from credit card on their file,without my consent.Immediately, after the losses, I got an instant message "Your withdrawal is denied due to "insufficient balance.This disaster of loosing my account would not have happened if he had stopped upon my request or instruction when I saw his intention to screw my account over. Obviously, they did it to me not to be able to withdraw and STEAL my money.
 FM Trader made several attempts to make unauthorized withdrawals from my bank/VISA account on several occasions after getting my account or card number including security codes at the back thereof when I got convinced to deposit $250.00 to activate my account. According to my bank ,on different occasions, suspicious withdrawing of amounts ranging from $ 500.00 to $6,000.00 had taken place.They used different names of different entities such as "broad media" broadway etc.TO PREVENT DETECTION OF THEIR.FRAUDULENT WITHDRAWALS. My bank has a group of workers screening withdrawals online.They became suspicious when they captured FM Trader transaction.so they blocked subsequent online transactions tough of different names.Absolutely,if these unauthorized withdrawals succeeded,they would be able to conveniently deny it,STAY AWAY FROM FM TRADER.

No comments:

Post a Comment