Sunday 10 July 2016

Case Study 1

Below is a sample of problem that may you find with some Binary Options brokers when you want to withdraw your own money. It is exactly same as my own experience with OptionRally that I shared you already.
Please read the below complain:

Broker:  UKOptions.com
Case:
 Originally I was assigned to this broker by signing up for a trading software. I was, however, not initially allowed access to this software until I had spoken with an account manager named Jennifer Harbon (probably not real name) who insisted that I, instead of €250, deposited €2500 in order to trade "properly". I did, and didn't loose immediately while trading small. Afer a while I was contacted by a new broker named Dave Green (probably not real name) who wanted me to trade €6000 on the NFP data, insisting that I should try to borrow the money since I didn't have that money in my account. Luckily I didn't fall for his tactics although he was rather persuasive. Instead I traded small, luckily, because he was giving me opposite signals, loosing all trades but one. What catastrophe it could have been if I had traded €1000 on each of the six curency pairs. Instead of loosing €5000 I just lost €500. While becoming a bit uneasy of the whole thing, I started to withdraw funds, and placing some small trades based on signals from elsewhere, and when the last trade ended, I had almost restored my balance, loosing, in total, just around €100. I decided to pull out. 
UK Options

Withdrawal process:

On March 7 I requested to withdraw €1000 from my account. They responded by thanking me for the request. The day after, on March 8, another person than me, i.e. a broker, probably Dave Green, placed trades without my approval. I wrote them an email showing my disapproval. A week later I was approached by a more "senior" broker, who tried to convince me into trading more. When I didn't want to, I discovered later that the password for logging in had been changed. I managed to reset my password, and on March 22 I made another withdrawal request, to which they didn't even respond at all. After several failed attempts from various representatives, trying to persuade me into placing more trades, I made one last withdrawal request on April 16, which they confirmed to have received on April 18. I have sent several emails and messages, and I've also tried to reach them on the phone, without success. They actually hung up, and when I tried to call again, I was placed on permanent hold. After 51 minutes, I gave up.

I have never received any bonus, and the company has previously confirmed they have received all requested documents in order for the account to be verified. I do not claim any refund for the rather moderate loss I have experienced. I am aware of the risks of trading. I merely claim the remaining part of the money I deposited, which they are refusing to refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment