Wednesday 29 June 2016

This is how you are tricked and loose your money

Please have a look at 2 below pictures from my Binary account with one of brokers that I had already.
For personal reasons some data related to broker and my account is deleted.

Please check my entry rate for sugar in 2 pictures and see how they are different. 
It is correct that anyway I lost the trade but when the loosing or winning is depended on 0.001 up or down so it is important that you are give correct rates. Definitely when you start a trade the entry rate is important  to you so if it is going to be different from what you planned for then no thing is under your control.

I opened the trade when the rate was 15.8742 but in my records that is the base for decided if I am loser or winner it is 15.8610.

The broker is one of the biggest and somehow well known ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment